Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Now, I'm not JUST an outdoors man!

Don't think I don't appreciate the cozyness of an indoor environment...I LOVE it. And I'm spending more and more time inside. Everybody is surprised, as I wanted to be outside so much the first few days.
I like to follow foster mommy and daddy around. They were first crating me at night and some other times. But I showed them that I'm a good boy in the house. Now I only go into the crate when they leave home, but I get to sleep right on the bed with foster mommy and am a quiet sleeper. All through the night. I LOVE to cuddle---and get my belly rubbed.
I also love a game of ball. I don't even need anybody to play with. I just paw and nose the ball until it rolls away and then chase after it and pounce. It's loads of fun and makes foster mommy laugh quite a bit---so I guess I'm not the only one entertained by the whole thing.
Well, if there's one thing I would change in my foster home, I'd have an elevated water bowl. But it doesn't seem to be happening just yet, so I make due by flopping myself down by the bowl and having a good drink. Foster mommy thinks I'm hilarious--she says I'm hugging the water dish...

No comments: