Wednesday, April 25, 2007

As you can tell I need to fatten up a bit. Not that easy it seems. I've got a healthy appetite and am getting an extra portion with every meal, but then I like to run it right back off...
This yard is fun. I can see through the fence at all the cars driving by. When there's a truck, I sometimes chase it and bark.
And those BICYCLES going by!!! I'd just like to run with them and tend to squeal with delight when I see one. I just can't help myself.
However, foster mommy assures me I'm a good boy. I do speak up once in a while, but am overall a quiet boy. I'm also learning the regular people that walk by and don't make a fuss when they walk by.

Casey and Bosco like to go visit people by the fence---so I try that sometimes. I've gotten nice rubs that way already---sometimes though I'm not quite sure if I can trust everybody and don't dare to visit with people going by---I can't help it...I'm a bit shy at times when checking out new things, but it never lasts long.

No comments: