Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Kismet!

Hi everybody. My name is Jason Morgan. I think I'm about 2 years old (I was so small when I was born...I just don't remember exactly) and everybody tells me I'm a sweet boy. I got lost and suddenly found myself in a big place with lots of other dogs. I think it's called a shelter. I was so glad when a family came and adopted me, but then suddenly they brought me back to the same place as before... I guess I was too lively for them. Well, I do like to be running outside in the yard a lot---but I thought I'm a birddog and that's what I'm supposed to do. I'm very confused.



But I think it's Kismet that I'm back at the shelter. Because they told me that Illinois Birddog Rescue is coming to pick me up and they will find me the forever family I'm destined to be with. I'm all excited now.

No comments: